Jonathan Broom| e: jon styletank com| c: 214 763 6923| feed burner

moved

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Megan and I are all moved into our new place now. it's a kick ass place and i can't wait to get it all set up and have people over. i still have a lot of stuff to set-up, re-arange and put together. not to mention that most of my stuff is still in my old condo. anthony and skot are staying there now, so they're using it. i don't really need most of it right now anyways.

this place is so big... we have a large dining room with absolutley nothing in it. imagine that! i feel like i've been crammed into all these random small spaces latley, now i have more space than i have stuff to fill it. the biggest down side is that there isn't a garage here. just a carport. i can put my bike in there (although thats a bitch because it's sand and gravel and i have to back the bike in over uneaven ground), but i can't put my tools, race bike and all the other garage goodies in there. i'm keeping my garage at the condo for myself and renting out the condo only, so i still have a garage. that sucks though to have a garage at a different location. what if i go there and work on the bike... tear it down then need to go to the parts shop for something? i'll be screwed. basically any time i need to really do some work i'll have to load up the bike in the truck or something so i have a car incase i need it. it stresses me out. not only that... but do i keep my tools here, or there?? it sucks when you need a tool for some little project around the house but all your stuff is at the condo, or when i just want to stop at the condo on my way home from work and do some maintenence on the bike but can't because my tools are at the house. see my delima?

ok, besides that, this place is pretty rad. i'm about to put together the desk that megan got for the office for her laptop so i can use her old desk for my computers. thats 2 desks, a huge drafting tabel and 3 computers total in one office... with room to spare i think. heh heh.

next i have to finish sanding and painting my bedroom furniture. then i need to do my easy painting ideas on some ply wood and get them in the frames i bought at a garage sale a long time ago. that shouldn't be too hard... a good weekends worth of work to get 5 or 6 large paintings done and ready for the walls. we really need to put some stuff up soon.

oh... and i haven't done any christmas shopping. except for the new helmet and boots that dad made me put on his credit card, and the diamonds i got megan that everyone in the whole world has now seen. i take it she likes them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home