Jonathan Broom| e: jon styletank com| c: 214 763 6923| feed burner

i'll see it someday

Friday, March 03, 2006

i was having an incredibly shitty day today (maybe i still am, not sure yet) until i found this on ronnies myspace page.



this clip brought me back from the dark place i woke up in this morning (hangovers + the dumbest cat ever + waking up... etc.).

i really want to see this movie. its called worlds fastest indian if you don't know. i fear there is no chance of me going to see it with megan, even though i think it may inlighten her a bit about the things i love to do. i might have to try to drag steve out to see it or even go alone some time.

2 Comments:

  • Amazingly enough, I actually stumbled across this. I am glad that clipped helped cheer you up. If you didn't make it to see the movie, when the DVD releases I'll let you borrow mine. I gaurantee that you and your lady friend will enjoy it.
    --
    Ronnie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Dude why didn't we go see this?
    Or did you? I thought we were going togeth... Wait a minute! Are you breaking up with me?

    By Blogger steve * styletank, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home